Reaction ofα-alkyl-4-hydroxy-3,5-ditert-butylbenzyl halides with certain nucleophilic agents
- 23 Downloads
Eightα-alkyl-4-hydroxy-3,5-ditert-butylbenzyl halides were produced by addition of the hydrogen halides toα-alkyl-2,6-ditert-butylmethylenequinones.
α-Alkyl-4-hydroxy-3,5-ditert-butylbenzonitriles and 4-(α-N,N-dialkylamino)alkyl-2,6-ditert-butylphenols were produced by the reactions ofα-alkyl-4-hydroxy-3,5-ditert-butylbenzylbromides (chlorides) with sodium cyanide and secondary amines.
A new method of synthesizing 4-sec-alkyl-2, 6-ditert-butylphenols was proposed.
KeywordsHydrogen Sodium Chloride Cyanide Halide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Volod'kin and V. V. Ershov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. N.,1962, 342.Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Volod'kin, G. D. Ostapets-Sveshnikova, and V.V. Ershov, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1965, 2188.Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Volod'kin and V. V. Ershov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. N.,1962, 1292.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. Bruk and R. Yu. Rachinskii, Zh. Obshch. Khimii,34, 2983 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Émanuél', N. P. Konovalova, and L. M. Dronova, Dokl. AN SSSR,143, 737 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Kukushkina, L. B. Gorbacheva, and N. M. Émanuél', Dokl. AN SSSR,146, 1206 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Ershov, A. A. Volod'kin, and G. D. Ostapets-Sveshnikova, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1966, 928.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Hamada and T. Fujisaki, J. Chem. Soc. Japan82, 898 (1961).Google Scholar