Hydrogen exchange of saturated hydrocarbons in homogeneous media Communication 3. Ionic-chain mechanism of the reaction of isotopic exchange of the hydrogen of methylcyclohexane in solutions of trifluoroacetic and sulfuric acids
- 32 Downloads
An ionic-chain mechanism of the isotopic exchange of the hydrogen of methylcyclohexane in acid media was demonstrated by comparing the rate of isotopic exchange of hydrogen and the rate of absorption of bromine by methylcyclohexane in a solution of trifluoroacetic and sulfuric acids.
Participation of the olefin in the reaction of isotopic exchange of the hydrogen of methylcyclohexane in acid media was demonstrated.
KeywordsHydrogen Hydrocarbon Sulfuric Acid Bromine Acid Medium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. N. Kursanov, V. N. Setkina, and E. V. Bykova, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1965, 249.Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Setkina, D. N. Kursanov, O. D. Sterligov, and A. L. Liberman, Dokl. AN SSSR,85, 1045 (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Setkina and D. N. Kursanov, Izv. AN SSSR. Otd. Khim. N.,1963, 992.Google Scholar
- 4.J. W. Otvas, D. P. Stevenson, C. D. Wagner, and O. Beeck, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.73, 5741 (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.D. P. Stevenson, C. D. Wagner, O. Beeck, and J. W. Otvas, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.74, 3269 (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.L. P. Hammett and M. A. Paul, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.56, 830 (1934).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Dallinga and G. Ter Maten, Recueil trav. chim.79, 745 (1961).Google Scholar