Highly unsaturated polymers Communication 15. Synthesis and some physical characteristics of poly(azoarylenes)
- 19 Downloads
Diamines of various structure are capable of undergoing the previously discovered polycondensation reaction of aromatic diamines.
Under oxidative-condensation conditions p-ethynylaniline forms a polymer and forms copolymers with aromatic diamines.
A number of polymers and copolymers derived from aromatic diamines were prepared, and some of their physical properties were investigated.
KeywordsPolymer Physical Characteristic Diamine Polycondensation Polycondensation Reaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. L. Kotlyarevskii, M. P. Terpugova, and É. K. Andrievskaya, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. khim.,1964, 1854.Google Scholar
- 2.Keihei Ueno, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,79, 3205 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Rauhutand and I. Bunnett, J. Organ. Chem.,21, 939 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.Collection: Preparative Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Goskhimizdat, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.Elbs Hoermann, J. Pract. Chem.,39, 502 (1889).Google Scholar
- 6.V. B. Drewsen, Liebigs Ann. Chem.,212, 150 (1882).Google Scholar