Phenylgermanium derivatives of manganese carbonyl
- 16 Downloads
As a result of the reactions of the sodium salt of manganese carbonyl with phenylgermanium halide derivatives, we produced bimetallic compounds: (C6H5)3GeMn(CO)5, (C6H5)2Ge[Mn(CO)5]2 and [(C6H5)2GeMn(CO5]2.
(C6H5)3GeMn(CO)4P(C6H5)3, (C6H5)3GeMn(CO)4As(C6H5)3 and (C6H5)3GeMn(CO)4Sb(C6H5)3 were produced by replacement of the CO groups in the bimetallic compounds by phosphines, arsines, and stibines.
Under the action of halogens on phenylgermanium derivatives of manganese carbonyl, we produced (C6H5)2BrGeMn(CO)5, (C6H5)Br2GeMn(CO)5, Br3GeMn(CO)5 and Cl3GeMn(CO)5.
KeywordsSodium Manganese Carbonyl Halide Halogen
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Seyferth, H. P. Hofmann, R. Burton and J. F. Helling, Inorgan. Chem.,1, 227 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Hieber and W. Freyer, Chem. Ber.,92, 1765 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.J. G. Luijten and F. Rijkens, Recueil trav chem.,83, 857 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules [Russian Translation], Moscow, 1963, p. 185.Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Chumaevskii, Uspekhi Khimii,32, 1152 (1963).Google Scholar