Mass spectrometric investigation of carbohydrates Communication 3. Mechanism of the decomposition of 2,3,4,6-tetramethyl-α-methyl-D-glucoside
The mechanism of the decomposition of 2,3,4,6-tetramethyl-α-methyl-D-glucoside under the action of electron impact was elucidated.
KeywordsCarbohydrate Electron Impact Spectrometric Investigation Mass Spectrometric Investigation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. K. Kochetkov, N. S. Vul'fson, O. S. Chizhov, and B. M. Zolotarev, Dokl. AN SSSR,147, 1369 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.N. K. Kochetkov, N. S. Vul'fson, O. S. Chizhov, and B. M. Zolotarev, Dokl. AN SSSR,151, 336 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.H. B. Wood, R. Allerton, H. W. Diehl, and H. G. Fletcher, J. Organ. Chem.,20, 875 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Robertson and R. B. Waters, J. Chem. Soc.,1931, 1709.Google Scholar
- 5.J. C. Irvine and J. P. Scott, J. Chem. Soc.,103, 575 (1913).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Biemann, Angew. Chemie,74, 102 (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1966