Hydratodimerization of alkyl ethynyl ethers under action of boron trifluoride etherates
- 32 Downloads
The hydratodimerization of alkyl ethynyl ethers under the action of boron trifluoride etherates was studied, and a proposed mechanism of this reaction was proved.
The addition of alcohol to ethyl ethynyl ether in presence of boron trifluoride etherate was studied, and its possible mechanism was discussed.
KeywordsAlcohol Ether Ethyl Boron Boron Trifluoride
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. L. Jacobs and S. Searles, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,66, 686 (1944).Google Scholar
- 2.T. L. Jacobs, R. Cramer, and J. E. Hanson, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,64, 223 (1942).Google Scholar
- 3.Th. R. Rix and J. F. Arens, Proc. Koninkl. Ned. Akad. Weten. Schap.B56, 364 (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.Zh. A. Krasnaya and V. F. Kucherov, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1965, 110.Google Scholar
- 5.H. J. Boonstra and J. F. Arens, Recueil. trav. chim.,79, 886 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.Zh. A. Krasnaya and V. F. Kucherov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. N.,1057 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.B. A. Rudenko and V. F. Kucherov, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1963, 220.Google Scholar
- 8.B. A. Rudenko and V. F. Kucherov, Dokl. AN SSSR,145, 577 (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Yanovskaya, V. F. Kucherov, and B A. Rudenko, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. N.,1962, 2182.Google Scholar
- 10.Chem. Abstrs48, 8818 (1954); Japanese Pat. 4873 (52).Google Scholar
- 11.Chem. Abstrs48, 5881 (1954); British Pat. 690573.Google Scholar
- 12.S. M. McElvain, Chem. Rev.,45, 471 (1949).Google Scholar
- 13.S. M. McElvain and A. N. Bolstad, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,73, 1988 (1951).Google Scholar
- 14.S. S. Yufit and V. F. Kucherov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. N.,1646 (1961).Google Scholar
- 15.R. C. Osthoff, C. A. Brown, and J. A. Hawkins, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,73, 5480 (1951).Google Scholar
- 16.P. R. Johnson, H. M. Barnes, and S. M. McElvain, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,62, 964 (1940).Google Scholar