Heat exchange in boiling of thermolabile suspensions
- 14 Downloads
Results are presented from an experimental study of boiling of a sugar crystal suspension in an intercrystalline solution under conditions of free motion and reduced pressure.
KeywordsSugar Experimental Study Statistical Physic Heat Exchange Free Motion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Garyazha and V. R. Kulinchenko, “Study of the heat exchange mechanism in boiling of water and sugar solutions,” Teplofiz. Teplotekh., No. 24, 132–135 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.V. R. Kulinchenko and V. T. Garyazha, “Experimental study of vapor formation in boiling sugar solutions and massecuites,” Kharch. Promisl., No. 1, 143–148 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Popov, Fundamental Theory of Heat/Mass Exchange in Sugar Crystallization [in Russian], Pishch. Promyshl., Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.B. G. Didushko, V. T. Garyazha, and V. R. Kulinchenko, “Effect of specific thermal flux on boiling of a gravitationally adhering massecuite layer,” Pishch. Promyshl., No. 13, 11–12 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.I. G. Styushin and V. I. Astaf'ev, “Heat exchange in boiling of solutions,” Teor. Osn. Khim. Tekhnol.,9, No. 4, 555–562 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.V. T. Garyazha, Yu. G. Artyukhov, and V. R. Kulinchenko, “Vacuum evaporator with intensified circulation,” Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 4, 3–4 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. D. Kot, L. G. Belostotskii, and A. K. Sushchenko, “Intensification of sugar solution crystallization processes,” Sakhar. Promyshl., No. 5, 29–33 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.N. S. Kukhar, A. P. Pustokhod, and Ya. G. Ropotenko, “Use of surface-active materials in massecuite boiling in sugar plants,” Sakhar. Promyshl., No. 4, 22–23 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Yagov, A. K. Gorodov, and D. A. Labuntsov, “Experimental study of heat exchange in liquid boiling at reduced pressure under free motion conditions,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,18, No. 4, 624–630 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.D. A. Labuntsov, V. V. Yagov, and A. K. Gorodov, “Experimental determination of temperature head for commencement of water and ethanol boiling in the low pressure region,” Kipenie Kondensatsiya, No. 1, 16–23 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984