Morphological analysis of specialized cardio myocytes of the conducting system of the vagotomized rat heart
- 18 Downloads
Light-optical and electron-microscopic investigations were made of the specialized conducting system of the rat heart at various times after vagotomy. The dynamics of the tissue and cellular changes are described. Amosaic pattern of cellular responses was found at all times after denervation in all parts of the conducting system and in all types of specialized cardiomyocytes.
Key Wordsconducting system of the heart denervation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Kryzhanovskii, in: Collection of Scientific Papers in Memory of Academician A. D. Speranskii [in Russian], Moscow (1972), pp. 41–59.Google Scholar
- 2.E. R. Pavlovich, in: Proceedings of the Third Scientific Conference of Moscow Junior Research Morphologists [in Russian], Moscow (1976), pp. 144–146.Google Scholar
- 3.E. R. Pavlovich, in: Ultrastructural Aspects of Morphogenesis and Regeneration under Normal and Pathological Conditions [in Russian], Moscow (1976), pp. 134–139.Google Scholar
- 4.B. Romeis, Microscopic Techniques [Russian translation], Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.D. S. Sarkisov and B.V. Vtyurin, Electron-Microscopic Analysis of Increased Tolerance of the Heart [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Hecht, Introduction to the Experimental Basis of Modern Pathology of Heart Muscle [Russian translation from German], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar