Phase equilibria in the Co-P-B system
Methods of Investigation and Properties of Powder Materials
- 38 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Rundvist, “X-ray investigations of the ternary system Fe-P-B. Some features of the systems Cr-P-B, Mn-P-B, Co-P-B, Co-P-B, and Ni-P-B,” Acta. Chem. Scand.,16, No. 1, 1–19 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. B. Kuz'ma, The Crystal Chemistry of Borides [in Russian], Vishcha Shk. Izd. L'vov. Univ., L'vov (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Samsonov and L. L. Vereikina, Phosphides [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Villars and L. D. Clavert, Pearson's Handbook of Crystallographic Data for Intermetallic Phases, ASM, Ohio (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.P. C. Donohue, “High-pressure syntheses and properties of CoP2 and MnCoP4,” Mat. Res. Bull.,7, No. 9, 943–948 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Matkovich, “Unit cell, space group, and composition of a lower boron phosphide,” Acta Cryst.,14, No. 9, 115–118 (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Amberger and P. Rauh, “Phosphorinduziertes gitter beim bor: monokline B-P-phase B14P,” J. Cryst. Growth,16, No. 3, 259–264 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990