Preparation of cyclopropane hydrocarbons via organoaluminum compounds
- 19 Downloads
Cyclopropane hydrocarbons are formed in good yields by the thermal decomposition of the products of the addition of dialkylaluminum hydrides to substituted alkyl allyl ethers.
KeywordsEther Hydrocarbon Thermal Decomposition Hydride Allyl
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L.I. Zakharkin and L.A. Savina. Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n., 1039 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Yu. Lukina, Thesis. Moscow, p. 230 (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.J. I. Gragson. K. W. Greenle, J. M. Derfer and C. E. Boord, J. Organ. Chem.,20, 275 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.F. Whitmore and H. Zook. J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,64, 1785 (1942).Google Scholar
- 5.Roberts, Young, and Winstein, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,64, 2163 (1942).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1964