Polycondensation of 1,2-diphenyldiborane(6) with diamines
- 11 Downloads
The polycondensation of 1,2-diphenyldiborane(6) with diamines was investigated.
Linear polyers, whose properties have not been described previously, were prepared by the polycondensation of 1,2-diphenyldiborane with 1,6-hexanediamine and with p-phenylenediamine.
Reaction between 1,2-diphenyldiborane and N,N'-diisopropyl-1,6-hexanediamine gave a mixture of linear oligomers, which were characterized.
Under the conditions of the experiments the formation of polyborazines was not observed.
KeywordsOligomer Diamine Polycondensation Linear Polyers Linear Oligomer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Holliday and W. Jeffers, Chem. Abstrs54, 8395 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.W. English, A. McClosker, and H. Steinberg, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,83, 2122 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Nöth, Z Naturfors. 16b, 470 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.B. M. Mikhailov and V. A. Dorokhov, Dokl. AN SSSR.130, 782 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.A. L. Klebanskii and M. S. Vilesova, Zh. obshch. khimii,28, 1066 (1958).Google Scholar