Reactions of diazoacetic ester with phosphorous acid and its esters
- 18 Downloads
Like diazoalkanes, diazoacetic ester reacts with phosphorous acid and with trialkyl phosphites, giving analogous products. In the reaction with triethyl phosphite the previously undescribed ethyl [(triethoxyphosphoranylidene)-azino]acetate was obtained.
In the reaction of diazoacetic ester with diethyl hydrogen phosphite a P-C bond is formed; this has not been observed in the case of diazoalkanes.
KeywordsHydrogen Acetate Ester Ethyl Diethyl
- 1.M. I. Kabachnik and V. A. Gilyarov, Dokl. AN SSSR106, 473 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Gilyarov, In the Collection “Chemistry and Application of Organophosphorus Compounds,” Transactions of First Conference [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR (1957), p. 275.Google Scholar
- 3.F. C. Palazzo and F. Maggiacomo, Gazz. chim. ital.38  115; Chem. Abstrs.2, 3038 (1908).Google Scholar
- 4.F. R. Atherton, H. T. Howard, and A. R. Todd, J. Chem. Soc. 1106 (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Kabachnik, A. É. Shipov, and T. P. Mastryukova, Izv. AN SSSR. Otd. khim. n. 146 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.M. I. Kabachnik and Yu. M. Polikarpov, Dokl. AN SSSR115, 512 (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.J. F. Allen and O. H. Johnson, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.77, 2871 (1955).Google Scholar