Capillary equilibrium in the model of branching pores of variable cross section
- 23 Downloads
A model of a porous medium was formulated.
The degree of filling of a porous medium by gas at various distances in the presence of equilibrium between the gas and wetting liquid was found.
A method has been indicated for calculating the parameters of porous media according to the known characteristics.
A method has been indicated for correcting the experimental capillary pressure curves according to Ritter and Drake.
KeywordsPorous Medium Capillary Pressure Pressure Curve Variable Cross Section Variable Cross
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Markin, DAN SSSR,151, 3, 620 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.A. E. Sheidegger, Physics of Liquid Flow Through Porous Media [in Russian] (Gostoptekhizdat, 1960).Google Scholar
- 3.H. L. Ritter and L. C. Drake, Industr. and Engng. Chem., Anal. Ed.,17, 782 (1945).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Wheeler, Adv. in Catalysis,3, 250 (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.H. I. Meyer, J. Appl. Phys.,24, 510 (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Fatt, Trans. AIME,207, 144 (1956).Google Scholar
- 7.S. R. Broadbendt and J. M. Hammerslay, Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc.,53, 629 (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.Proc. Tenth Sympos. Colston Res. Soc.,10 (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.A. G. Pshenichnikov, DAN SSSR,148, 1121 (1963).Google Scholar
- 10.V. S. Markin, Yu. A. Chizmadzhev, and Yu. G. Chirkov, DAN SSSR,150, 596 (1963).Google Scholar
- 11.A. A. Chernenko and Yu. A. Chizmadzhev, DAN SSSR,151, No. 2 (1963).Google Scholar
- 12.V. S. Markin, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. nauk, 1690 (1963).Google Scholar
- 13.B. V. Gnedenko, Course in Probability Theory [in Russian] (1961).Google Scholar
- 14.G. A. Bethe, S. S. Schweber, and F. Hofman, Mesons and Fields [Russian translation] (IL, Moscow, 1957).Google Scholar