Numerical method of solving certain nonlinear boundary-value problems in heat and mass transfer
The gist of a numerical method of solving certain nonlinear boundary-value problems in heat- and mass-transfer theory is illustrated on an example of a one-dimensional such problem.
KeywordsMass Transfer Statistical Physic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Zh. Vychisl. Matem, i Matem. Fiz.,1, No. 1 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.S. K. Godunov and V. S. Ryaben'kii, Introduction to the Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Samarskii, Introduction to the Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Filippov, Magnitnaya Gidrodinamika,1, 81 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. V. Sanochkin and S. S. Filippov, Prikl. Mekh. i Tekh. Fiz., No. 6, 58 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.J. N. Lans, Numerical Methods for High-Speed Computers [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975