Reaction of 2-substituted 4,4-dimethyl-5-methylene-1,3-dioxolanes with dichlorocarbene and certain transformations of adducts obtained
- 37 Downloads
A series of derivatives of 4,4-dimethyl-5-methylene-1,3-dioxolane has been synthesized, and their reaction with dichlorocarbene, obtained under interphase catalysis conditions, has been studied. The adducts obtained undergo thermal isomerization into dichloroethylidene derivatives.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Catalysis Adduct Dioxolane Catalysis Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. D. Scharf and E. Wolters, Chem. Ber.,111, 639 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Kuznetsov and R. A. Myrsina, Ukr. Khim. Zh.,36, 1050 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Mattay, W. Thünher, and H. D. Scharf, Ann. Chem., No. 6, 1105 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Petrov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,15, 931 (1945).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Makosha and M. Fedorinski, Zh. Vses. Khim. Ova.,24, 466 (1979).Google Scholar