An ionization method of monitoring the relative thickness of the collector of planar transistor structures
Measurement of Ionizing Radiation
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Relative Thickness Ionization Method Transistor Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. K. Skorobogatov and S. A. Sobolev, in: Nuclear Electronics [in Russian], No. 11, T. M. Agakhanyan (ed.), Atomizdat, Moscow (1980), p. 80.Google Scholar
- 2.F. Larin, Radiator Effects in Semiconductor Devices, Wiley, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.P. K. Skorobogatov, in: Nuclear Electronics [in Russian], T. M. Agakhanyan (ed.), Atomizdat, Moscow (1979), No. 10, p. 80.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Ya. Fedotov (ed.), Silicon Planar Transistors [in Russian], Sovet-skoe Radio, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.R. F. Richards and P. W. Willauson, IEEE Trans.,NS-24, No. 3, 1090 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984