Analysis of ADC errors by means of experimental data
General Problems of Metrology and Measurement Techniques
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsExperimental Data Physical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. P. Shlykov, Abstracts of Reports. Second All-Union Conf. on Theor. Metrology [in Russian], VNIIM, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Vostruknutov, Testing and Inspection of Digital Measuring Apparatus [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.R. P. Rebane et al., Method of Determining Static Error Characteristics of an ADC and a MIF with an ADC [in Russian], VINITI, Moscow, Deposited paper No. 950 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.G. D. Bakhtiarov et al., Analog-Digital Converters [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Modyagin and G. N. Solopchenko, Measurement, Control, Automation [in Russian], No. 1 (15) (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.G. P. Shlykov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 12, 57 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984