Evaluation of the quantity of electric contacts by measuring the parameters of combination oscillations
Measurement of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Electric Contact Combination Oscillation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GOST 10434-82. Electrical Contact Connections. Classification. General Technical Specifications [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. S. Vislenev et al., in: The Physics of Failures [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979), p. 99.Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Danilin et al., Nadezhnost' i Kontrol' Kachestva, No. 2, 65 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.P. P. Kuz'min et al., Proc. of the Leningrad Water Transport Institute, No. 163, 116 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.P. P. Kuz'min, ibid., p. 144.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. S. Vislenev, P. P. Kuz'min, and A. E. Gorodetskii, Inventor's Certificate No. 943608, Byull. Izobret., No. 26 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Knipper et al., in: Pattern Recognition [in Russian], Moscow (1968), p. 98.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984