Standard measure of ac voltage
Measurement of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Standard Measure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. F. Aknaev et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 2, 65 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.B. M. Belyaev and M. N. Fridman, Standard Voltage and Alternating-Current Meters and Methods for Checking Them [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.M. S. Roitman and B. L. Groshev, in: Phase and Frequency Radio-Engineering Systems and Devices with Digital Processing [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk Polytechnic Inst. (1981), p. 29.Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Roitman, Avtometriya, No. 1, 54 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Sushchentsev et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 900464, Byull. Izobret., No. 3 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.M. S. Roitman, Alternating-Current Voltage Calibrators [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.M. S. Roitman et al., Metrologiya, No. 6, 71 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984