Measurement of the velocity of an object moving along an extended reflecting surface
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Barton and G. Ward, Handbook on Radar Measurements [Russian translation], Sovet-skoe Radio, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Semenov and T. I. Arsen'in, Electromagnetic Wave Fluctuation on Near-Earth Tracks [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Verigo et al., Avtom. Telemekh. Svyaz', No. 3, 7 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.R. V. Ostrovityanov and F. A. Basalov, Statistical Theory of the Radar of Extended Targets [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Popov, Mathematical Analysis of Beats [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.R. C. Taylor, IRE National Convention Record,7, 1 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. D. Shirman (ed.), Theoretical Principles of Radar [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.D. E. Vakman, Complex Signals and Uncertainty Principle in Radar [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984