Use of the B-2 apparatus in practical physics instruction
- 11 Downloads
A fast gate has been described to convert the B-2 scaler into a digital time recorder.
The system is suggested for use in practical physics from the mechanics section onwards, and also for research purposes.
KeywordsResearch Purpose Physic Instruction Time Recorder Digital Time Mechanic Section
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Program of the CPSU [in Russian], Gospolitizdat, p. 71, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.Physics, issue 1. Program and Working Plan [in Russian], Izd. Kiev. Univ., 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.Programs of Pedagogic Institutes: General Physics [in Russian], Izd. Sovetskaya Shkola, 1959.Google Scholar
- 4.Set of Programs for High Military Aviation Colleges [in Russian], 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.The B-2 Radiometer: Technical Manual [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Kortnev, Yu. V. Rublev, and A. N. Kutsenko. Practical Physics [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1961.Google Scholar
- 7.Practical Physics, edited by Professor V. I. Iverononva [In Russian], GITTL, Moscow, 1955.Google Scholar