Thin-film diodes using chalcogenide glass
- 18 Downloads
Results are presented of an investigation of the current-voltage characteristics of metal-dielectric-metal systems in which one of the electrodes interacts with the dielectric. The systems investigated have unipolar conductivity. It is shown that the forward current is limited by space charge, and the reverse current is caused by a Schottky mechanism.
KeywordsSpace Charge Chalcogenide Glass Reverse Current Unipolar Conductivity Schottky Mechanism
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Gaman and V. D. Bazarov, Radiotekhnika i elektronika (in press).Google Scholar
- 2.B. T. Kilomiets, Vitreous Semiconductors [in Russian], Leningrad, no. 3, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.Collection: Problems of Film Electronics [in Russian], izd. Sov. Radio, p. 36, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Lampert, Proc. IRE,50, 8, 1820, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.B. L. Gregory and A. G. Jordan, Phys. Rev.,134, A1378, 1964.Google Scholar