Mean temperatube difference of multichannel heat exchangers
The dependence is considered of mean temperature difference on the initial and final temperatures of flow in a heat exchanger with odd number of pipe channels.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Temperature Difference Heat Exchanger Final Temperature Pipe Channel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Z. Nusselt, Ver. Dent. Ing.,55, 2021 (1911).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Nusselt, Tech. Mech. Thermodynam.,1, 417 (1930).Google Scholar
- 3.D. M. Smith, Eng.,138, 479, 606 (1934).Google Scholar
- 4.A. J. V. Underwood, Ind. Chem.,9, 167 (1933).Google Scholar
- 5.A. J. V. Underwood, J. Inst. Petrol.Techn.,20, 145 (1934).Google Scholar
- 6.K. F. Fisher, Ind. Eng. Chem.,30, 377 (1938).Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. Bowman, Ind. Eng. Chem.,28, 541 (1936).Google Scholar
- 8.K. A. Gardner, Ind. Eng. Chem.,33, 1215 (1941).Google Scholar
- 9.R. A. Bowman, A. C. Mueller, and W. M. Nagle, Trans. Am. Soc. Mech. Eng.,62, 283 (1940).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975