Heat transfee between a horizontal cylinder and a fluidized bed with small packing
- 22 Downloads
Measurements were made of heat transfer between horizontal cylinders (of 20, 30, and 50 mm diameter) and fluidized beds (of sand silica gel) with packings of spirals of wire of 10, 20 and 55 mm diameter. The data obtained were correlated and analytical relationships are presented.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Heat Transfee Analytical Relationship Sand Silica
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Slin'ko and V. S. Sheplev, Kinetics and Catalysis [in Russian], Vol. 2, Pt. 2 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.J. R. Grase and D. Harrison, Chem. and Process Engineering, June (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.R. R. Khasanov, and V. P. Borisenko, IFZh,23, No. 4 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.R. R. Khasanov, S. S. Zabrodskii, A. I. Tamarin, and D. M. Galershtein, IFZh,22, No. 3 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Zabrodskii, Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer in Fluidized Bed [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Planovskaya, D. I. Orochko, and P. I. Luk'yanov, Boiling Bed Processes [in Russian], VINITI (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Chekanskii, Avtoreferat Kand. Diss. ITMO AN BSSR, Minsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Tamarin and V. D. Dunskii, Patent No. 242146, Inventions Bulletin, No. 15 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.N. I. Gel'perin, V. G. Ainshtein, and A. V. Zaikovskii, IFZh,10, No. 6, 799 (1966).Google Scholar
- 10.L. A. Korotyanskaya, Avtoreferat Kand. Diss. M. V. Lomonosov MITKhT, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar