Singularities of the breakup of viscous liquid droplets in shock waves
- 103 Downloads
The influence of the viscosity of the liquid on the breakup of droplets behind a shock front has been investigated experimentally.
KeywordsViscosity Statistical Physic Shock Wave Shock Front Liquid Droplet
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Arbit, S. D. Clapps, and C. K. Nagai, J. Spacecraft and Rockets,7, No. 10, 1221 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Hanson, E. Domich, and H. Adams, Phys. Fluids,6, No. 8, 1070 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.J. O. Hinze, J. Amer. Inst. Chem. Engnrs.,1, No. 3, 289 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Isshiki, Amer. Rocket Soc. Paper, No. 355 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.R. E. Luna and W. A. Klikov, SC-RR-66-2716 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Buzukov, Zh. Prikl. Mekhan. i Tekh. Fiz., No. 2, 154 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Ranger and J. A. Nicholls, AIAA Journal,7, No. 2, 285 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.B. E. Gel'fand, S. A. Gubin, and S. M. Kogarkov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekhan. Zhidk. i Gaza,3, 82 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975