Sensitivity and accuracy of the roentgenosopic method of determining moisture content in a porous body
- 13 Downloads
Optimal conditions are determined for roentgenoscopic determination of local moisture content in a porous body.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Optimal Condition Porous Body Local Moisture Determine Moisture Content
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.U. Fano, Nucleonics,11, No. 8, 8 (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Gorshkov, Penetrating Radiation of Radioactive Sources [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.I. O. Leipunskii, P. V. Novozhilov, and V. N. Sakharov, Propagation of Gamma Quanta in Matter [in Russian], Fizmatizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.U. Fano, L. Spencer, and M. Berger, Gamma Radiation Transfer [Russian translation], Gosatomizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.P. P. Lutsik, Lehka Promyslovist', No. 4 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.D. M. Kheiker and L. S. Zevin, X Ray Diffractometry [in Russian], Fizmatizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Vartanov and P. S. Samoilov, Applied Scintillation Gamma Spectrometry [in Russian], Gosatomizdat, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.Grodstein, Gladis, and White, NBS Circ., 583 (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975