Kinetics of mass transfer between a bed of solid particles and a pulsating stream of liquid
- 19 Downloads
A study is made of the kinetics of mass transfer between a bed of solid particles and a pulsating stream of liquid. It is shown that the mass transfer process is intensified appreciably in these conditions. The authors establish the dependence of the degree of acceleration of the mass transfer process in the bed on the mechanical oscillation parameters.
KeywordsMass Transfer Statistical Physic Transfer Process Solid Particle Oscillation Parameter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Shirotsuka, N. Honda, and T. Oba, Chemical Engineering (Japan),22, no. 1, 2–6, 1958.Google Scholar
- 2.S. Bretsznajder, L. Lesniewicz, and V. Pasiuk, Bull. Akadem. polon. sci., Ser chim.,7, no. 8, 585–589, 1959.Google Scholar
- 3.I. Schneller (ed.), Heat and Mass Transfer, II [in Russian], Izd. AN BSSR, Minsk, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.R. Saint-James and G. P. Graham, Genie chim.,86, no. 1, 1–16, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Bretshneider, M. Yashchak, and V. Pasiuk, Khim. prom-st, no. 3, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.I. Hodgins and T. Hoffman, US Patent no. 3054191, 1962.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Strel'tsov and A. A. Komarovskii, Trudy NPI, vol. 44/58, 3, 1957; Trudy NPI, vol. 73/87, 92, 1957.Google Scholar
- 8.B. I. Gaffney and T. B. Drew, Ing. Eng. Chem.,42, 1120, 1950.Google Scholar
- 9.G. A. Aksel'rud, Theory of Extraction of Material from Porous Bodies by Diffusion [in Russian], L'vov, 1959.Google Scholar