These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Schneider, A. Studying policy implementation.Evaluation Review, 1982, 6 715–730.Google Scholar
- Fetter, R.B., Shin, Y., Freeman, J.L., Averill, R.F. and Thompson, J.D. “Case mix definitions by diagnosis-related groups.”Medical Care 18: (Second supplement) iii, 1980.Google Scholar
- Lee, E.S. and Forthoffer, R.N. “Evaluation of the DHHS proposed diagnostic-related groups.” InDRGs for Mental Health. Rockville, MD: National Institute of Mental Health, September 30, 1983.Google Scholar
- Luft, H.S. “Medical care in a changing economic environment.”The Pharos, Winter, 1985.Google Scholar
- Rupp, A., Steinwachs, D.M., and Salkever, D.S. “The effect of hospital payment methods on the patterns and cost of mental health care.”Hospital & Community Psychiatry 35:456–459, 1984.Google Scholar
- Taub, C., Lee, E.S., and Forthoffer, R.N. “Diagnosis-Related Groups for mental disorders, alcoholism, and drug abuse: evaluation and alternatives.”Hospital & Community Psychiatry 35:452–455, 1984.Google Scholar
- Widem, P., Pincus, H.A., Goldman, H.H., and Jencks, S. “Prospective payment for psychiatric hospitalization: context and background.”Hospital & Community Psychiatry 35:447–451, 1984.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press 1986