Effect of variable electric fields on the thermal conductivity of dielectric liquids
- 53 Downloads
We give a description of the apparatus, procedure, and experimental results of an investigation of the effects of variable electric fields on the thermal conductivity of dielectric liquids.
KeywordsThermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Dielectric Liquid Variable Electric Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu, T. Burbulya et al., “Variation of the heat output of a vertical cylinder as a function of heat flux in an electric field,” Izv. Akad. Nauk Mold. SSR, Ser. Fiz.-Met., No. 6, 39–43 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Zhorzholiani and V. I. Gomelauri, “Investigation of the effect of an electrostatic field on the boiling of dielectric liquids,” Tr. Gruz. Politekh. Inst., No. 7 (119), 229–238 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.S. P. Basu and D. B. Sinha, “Effect of electric field on the natural convective transfer to insulating liquids,” Indian J. Phys.,39, No. 9, 447–450 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.D. M. Mikhailov et al., “Heat exchange in boiling, natural convection, and forced convection in electric fields,” in: Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 2, Part 1 [in Russian], Minsk (1972), pp. 230–236.Google Scholar
- 5.E. Schmidt and W. F. Leidenfrost, “Der Einfluss elektrischer Felder auf den Wärmetransport in flüssigen elektrischen Nichtleitern,” Forsch. Geb. Ingen.,19, No. 3, 65–80 (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. L. Rastogruev and Yu. A. Ganiev, “Heat conduction in liquids in a constant electric field,” Elektron. Obrab. Mater., No. l, 64–72 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.N. N. Vodop'yanova, “The effect of an electrostatic field on heat transfer in a liquid,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Technical Sciences, Tomsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.W. Häuf and U. Grigull, Optical Methods in Heat Transfer [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.N. B. Vargaftik, Tables on the Thermophysical Properties of Liquids and Gases, Halsted Press (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.T. V. Gurenkova, “The influence of the radiant component of thermal conductivity on the temperature field in a liquid layer,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Technical Sciences, Kazan (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.B. V. Savinykh, The influence of high-frequency electric fields on the thermal conductivity of dielectric liquids,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Technical Sciences, Kazan (1975).Google Scholar