Mechanisms ensuring the optimal efficiency of respiration
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Optimal Efficiency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Aizerman, The Theory of Automatic Control [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.M. E. Marshak, Regulation of Respiration in Man [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Polyantsev, Transactions of the Institute of Normal and Pathological Physiology [in Russian], Vol. 6, Moscow (1962), p. 26.Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Tenenbaum, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 6, 14 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Tenenbaum, in: Investigations into the Processes Controlling Muscular Activity [in Russian], Moscow (1970), p. 148.Google Scholar
- 6.J. H. Comroe et al., The Lung. Clinical Physiology and Pulmonary Function Tests, Chicago (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.J. S. Haldane and J. G. Priestley, Respiration, Oxford (1935).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Mead, J. Appl. Physiol.,15, 325 (1960).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971