Evaporation of liquid hydrocarbons in heated closed containers
- 24 Downloads
Result are shown of a study concerning the evaporation of liquid hydrocarbon in externally heated closed containers.
KeywordsEvaporation Statistical Physic Hydrocarbon Liquid Hydrocarbon Closed Container
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. V. Elshin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., No. 9 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Mikheev, Fundamentals of Heat Transmission [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Lykov, Heat and Mass Transfer in Desiccation Processes [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Kutateladze and V. M. Borishanskii, Handbook on Heat Transmission [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Vasil'ev, Shadow Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974