Method of reduction to the ordinary differential equations of L. V. Kantorovich and a general method for the solution of multidimensional heat-transfer equations
- 30 Downloads
A method is proposed for the solution of multidimensional heat-transfer problems, representing a further elaboration and generalization of projection methods.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Statistical Physic Ordinary Differential Equation Projection Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Mikhlin, Numerical Implementation of Variational Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Krasnosel'skii, G. M. Bainikko, P. P. Zabreiko, et al., Approximate Solution of Operator Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Z. Vlasov, “A new practical method for the engineering calculation of claddings and shells,” Stroit. Prom-st., No. 11, 33–38; No. 12, 21–26 (1932).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Kantorovich, “A direct method for the approximate solution of the problem of the minimum of a double integral,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Mat. Estestv. Nauk, No. 5, 647–653 (1933).Google Scholar
- 5.M. F. Kravchuk, Reduction of the Method of Moments to the Solution of Linear Differential and Integral Equations [in Ukrainian], Vid. Ukr. Akad. Nauk, Kiev (1936).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Collatz, The Numerical Treatment of Differential Equations (3rd ed.), Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Prokopov, E. I. Bespalova, and Yu. V. Sherenkovskii, “A new method for the mathematical investigation of transport processes,” Prom-st. Teplotekh., No. 2, 33–41 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982