Modeling the delay in mixing to the molecular level in calculating the thermal radiation of turbulent flows
- 11 Downloads
An appropriate method is proposed for taking account of the delay in mixing to the molecular level in turbulent flows of jet type; the method is intended for the calculation of the thermal radiation.
KeywordsRadiation Statistical Physic Molecular Level Thermal Radiation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Z. Kompaniets, A. A. Ovsyannikov, and L. S. Polak, Chemical Reactions in Turbulent Flows of Gas and Plasma [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Lin', “Bimodal approximate solution for reacting turbulent flow. I. Description of model,” Raket. Tekh. Kosmn.,4, No. 2, 16–25 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Spiegler, M. Wolfshtein, and J. Manheimer-Timant, “A model of unmixedness for turbulent reacting flows,” Acta Astronautica,3, 265–280 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.B. E. Launder and D. B. Spalding, Lectures in Mathematical Models of Turbulence, Academic Press, New York-London (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.U. Forst and T. Moulden (eds.), Turbulence, Principles and Applications [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.D. B. Spalding, “Concentration fluctuations in round turbulent free jet,” Chem. Eng. Sci.,26, No. 1, 95–107 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Patanker and D. Spalding, Heat and Mass Transfer in Boundary Layers [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984