System for precision measurement and regulation of color temperatures
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsColor Physical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Precision Measurement Color Temperature
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Ya. Svet, Author's Certificate No. 105475, Byull. Izobr., No. 4 (1958); Author's Certificate No. 333542, Byull. Izobr., No. 11 (1971); Patents in the USA No. 3608817, in Britain No. 12221168, and in France 1597883.Google Scholar
- 2.D. Ya. Svet, T. N. Ezhova, and A. F. Parfinovich, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp., No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Ya. Svet, T. N. Ezhova, and A. F. Parfinovich, Abstracts of Papers of the 1st All-Union Scientific and Technical Conference on Metrology and Precise Measurement Techniques, Part II, Sverdlosk (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Ya. Svet, Author's Certificate No. 154061, Byull. Izobr., No. 8 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Ya. Svet, Objective Methods in High-Temperature Pyrometry with a Continuous Radiation Spectrum [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Ya. Svet, V. G. Afon'kin, and V. V. Grishin, in: Physical Metallurgy, Structure and Properties of Steel and Its Alloys. New Research Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974