Some problems of desiccation in a fluidization bed with heat cycling
- 15 Downloads
Several variants of the desiccation process in a fluidization bed with heat cycling are considered, and a method is developed for determining the desiccation factor during the periods of heating and cooling; relations are also derived for the design of the desiccation process in various modes of operation.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Desiccation Process Heat Cycling Desiccation Factor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Sheiman, Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 6, Pt. 1, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Sheiman and V. A. Klachko, Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 6, Izd. ITMO AN BSSR, Minsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.I. L. Lyuboshits, L. S. Slobodkin, and I. F. Pikus, Desiccation of Disperse Heat Sensitive Materials [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Desiccation [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Ginzburg and V. P. Dubrovskii, Ihzh.-Fiz. Zh.,6, No. 10 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Ginzburg, V. A. Rezchikov, et al., Authors' Discios. No. 74712, Byull. Izobret., No. 21 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Ginzburg, V. P. Dubrovskii, B. D. Kazakov, G. S. Okun', and V. A. Rezchikov, Moisture in Grains [in Russian], Kolos, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Aleinikov, V. I. Zhidko, and M. G. Spiridonova, Mukomol'noélevatornaya Prom., No. 10 (1968).Google Scholar