Some results of an investigation of the kinetics of separation and mixing of dispersed materials
- 17 Downloads
This paper gives the results of an investigation of the kinetics of separation and mixing of dispersed materials due to vibration or a flow of liquid or gas in application to mineral enrichment and screen separation of grain products and other materials.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Disperse Material Mineral Enrichment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Leva, Fluidization [Russian translation], Gostoptekhizdat, 1961.Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Zabrodskii, Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer in a Fluidized Bed [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Nepomnyashchii, Tr. VNn zerna, no. 4, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Dashevskii and E. A. Nepomnyashchii, Tr. VNII zerna, no. 54, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.G. K. Kravchenko, dissertation: A Technological Investigation of Vibroseparation of Grain, Buckwheat, and Millet Seeds, Lomonosov Technological Institute, Odessa, 1965.Google Scholar