A Method of simulating some heat conduction problems with moving boundaries
- 16 Downloads
A method of simulating some problems of the heat conduction type with moving boundaries is examined. Two problems with exact solutions are simulated.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Exact Solution Heat Conduction Conduction Type Heat Conduction Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. R. Otis, Transactions of ASME,79, 759–764, 1957.Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Kozdoba and V. I. Makhnenko, IFZh, no. 4, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.I. F. Zherebyat'ev and A. T. Luk'yanov, IFZh, no. 6, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.V. T. Chernoval, Proceedings of the 4-th Inter-University Conference on the Applications of Physical and Mathematical Simulation in Various Branches of Engineering [in Russian], collection 1, Izd. MEI, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Budak, F. P. Vasil'ev, and A. B. Uspenskii, Numerical Methods in Gas Dynamics [in Russian], vol. 4, Izd. MGU, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.F. P. Vasil'ev, DAN SSSR, 157, no. 6, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.L. I. Kamynin, ZhVM i MF, 2, no. 5, 1962.Google Scholar
- 8.N. I. Verigin, DAN SSSR, OTN, no. 5, 1952.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1969