Flow of a liquid over large gas bubbles
- 18 Downloads
An equation is given which allows calculation of the variation in size of a gas bubble as it moves through a liquid. It has been shown experimentally that the flow of a liquid over large deformed gas bubbles is not separated.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.V. G. Levich, Physical and Chemical Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1959.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Kh. Kishinevskii and T. S. Kornienko, ZhPKh,36, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Trudy NII-1, NKAP, no. 7, 1946.Google Scholar
- 4.F. H. Garner and D. Hammerton, Chem. Eng. Sci., 3, 1, 1954.Google Scholar
- 5.W. Siemes, Chem. Ing. Tech.,26, 479, 1954.Google Scholar
- 6.D. W. Van Krevelen and P. J. Hoftijzer, Chem. Eng. Progr.,46, 29, 1950.Google Scholar
- 7.R. L. Datta, D. H. Napier, and D. M. Newitt, Trans. Inst. Chem. Engrs.,28, 14, 1950.Google Scholar
- 8.W. Kunerth, Phys. Rev., 2, 19, 512, 1922.Google Scholar
- 9.J. F. Davidson and E. J. Cullen, Trans. Inst. Chem. Engrs.,35, 51, 1957.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1969