Effect of sera with brain antibodies on penetration of a therapeutic substance into rat brain tissue
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Brain Tissue Therapeutic Substance Brain Antibody
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.L. S. Kaminskii, Statistical Analysis of Laboratory and Clinical Data [in Russian], Leningrad (1964), p. 142.Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Kuznetsova and K. A. Vanag, in: Neuroinfections [in Russian], Moscow (1959), p. 200.Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Kuznetsova, Clinical Problems, Forensic Psychiatric Assessment, Pathophysiology, and Immunology of Schizophrenia [in Russian], No. 3, Moscow, (1964), p. 19.Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Kuznetsova, Yu. V. Zykov, and I. N. Sorokina, Byul. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 9, 47 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Levkova, Arkh. Pat., No. 12, 23 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.I. N. Sorokina, N. I. Kuznetsova, and Z. D. Pigareva, Byul. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 11, 60 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.Cytotoxins in Modern Medicine [in Russian], Vol. 3 Kiev, (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968