Changes in function and structural adaptation of the heart and lungs in disturbances of the coronary and pulmonary circulation
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
KeywordsPublic Health Pulmonary Circulation Structural Adaptation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Boikova, byul. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 3, 112 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.T. A. Gibradze, Transactions of the Institute of Experimental Morphology, Academy of Sciences of the Georgian SSR [in Russian], Vol. 9, Tbilisi (1961), p. 19.Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Egorov, in: Problems in Thoracic Surgery [in Russian], Vol. 5, Moscow (1955), p. 88.Google Scholar
- 4.M. E. Komakhidze and N. A. Dzhavakhishvili, Transactions of the Institute of Experimental Morphology, Academy of Sciences of the Georgian SSR [in Russian], Vol. 7, Tbilisi (1959), p. 9.Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Kreps, Oxyhemometry [in Russian], Leningrad (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Kuz'mina-Prigradova Byul Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 9, 67 (1956).Google Scholar
- 7.K. I. Kul'chitskii Abstracts of Proceedings of the 2nd Ukrainian Conference of Morphologists (Combined Conference of Regional Anatomists, Histologists Embryologists, and Topographical Anatomists of the Ukrainian SSR to celebrate V. P Vorob'ev's Birthday) [in Russian], Khar'kov (1956), p. 156.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968