Boiling heat transfer at reduced pressures with water supplied to the heat-transfer surface through a capillary-porous body
- 17 Downloads
The boiling of water supplied to the heating surface through a capillary-porous body has been experimentally investigated at pressures from 6 to 310 mbar.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Boiling Heating Surface Boiling Heat Transfer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rallis and Jawurek, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer,7, no. 10, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Deev, V. A. Gusev, and G. P. Dubrovskii, Teploenergetika, no. 8, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Kutateladze and N. N. Mamontova, IFZh [Journal of Engineering Physics],12, no. 2, 1967.Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Mamontova, PMTF [Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics], no. 3, 140, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.C. P. Costello and E. K. Redeker, Chem. Engng. Progr. Sympos. Series,59, no. 41, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.C. P. Costello and W. J. Frea, A. I. Ch. E. Journ., 10, no. 3, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.Allingham and Macintyre, Teploperedacha, no.1, 1961.Google Scholar
- 8.J. A. Raben, R. T. Beaubouef, and I. E. Commerford, Chemic. Engng. Progr. Sympos. Series,61, no. 57, 1966.Google Scholar
- 9.R. A. Cole and H. E. Shulman, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer,9, no. 12, 1966.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972