Effect of various spraying factors on the size distribution of drops
- 20 Downloads
The results of an investigation into the fractional composition and mean size of a system of liquid drops with a wide range of particle size are presented. The drops are produced by means of a centrifugal disc spray.
KeywordsParticle Size Statistical Physic Liquid Drop Fractional Composition Centrifugal Disc
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. A. Kremnev, V. R. Borovskii, and A. A. Dolinskii, High-Speed Drying [in Russian], Izd. Tekh. Lit. UkrSSR (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Kosmodem'yanskii, A. P. Fokin, and A. N. Planovskii, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,14, No. 1, 36–43 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.P. A. Nelson and W. F. Stevens, AIChE Journal,7, No. 1, 80 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Rosin and E. Rammler, Kolloid-Z.,67, No. 1, 16–26 (1934).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Hege, Chemie-Ing.-Techn.,36, No. 1, 52–63 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Reusova, M. V. Lykov, and G. V. Babur, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,19, No. 4 (1970).Google Scholar