Nonlinear heat conduction with nonstationary boundary conditions
- 17 Downloads
We study the one-dimensional nonstationary temperature field in a solid when the thermal conductivity and heat capacity depend linearly on the temperature.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Thermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Heat Capacity Heat Conduction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Kudryashov and N. L. Kudryashova, Izv. VUZ. Aviatsionnaya Tekhnika, No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.I. G. Meerovich, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,4, No. 2 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Nikitenko, Izv. VUZ Energetika, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Ivanov, Izv. VUZ. Aviatsionnaya Tekhnika, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.M. D. Dol'berg, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,134, No. 1 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.C. C. Lin, Statistical Theories of Turbulence. Turbulent Flows and Heat Transfer, High Speed Aerodynamics and Jet Propulsion, Vol. 5, Princeton, New Jersey (1959), pp. 196–253.Google Scholar
- 7.N. B. Vargaftik et al., Thermophysical Properties of Materials [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 8.I. M. Prikhod'ko, Izv. VUZ. Aviatsionnaya Tekhnika, No. 3 (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.I. A. Charnyi, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, OTN, No. 6 (1951).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973