The temperature field of a hollow cylinder for small fourier number
- 46 Downloads
An approximate solution is given for the problem of the temperature distribution in an infinite hollow cylinder at small Fourier numbers.
KeywordsFourier Statistical Physic Temperature Distribution Approximate Solution Temperature Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. P. Yushkov, Bessel Functions and Their Application to Problems of the Cooling of a Cylinder [in Russian], Izd. AN BSSR, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Transfer [in Russian], GITTL, 1952.Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Lykov and Yu. A. Mikhailov, Theory of Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.E. Jahnke and F. Emde, Tables of Functions with Formulas and Curves [Russian translation], Gostekhizdat, 1948.Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. Chistova, Tables of Bessel Functions of a Real Argument and Their Integrals [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, 1958.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1968