Accurate measurement of the nonplanarity of surface plates
Linear and Angular Measurements
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Surface Plate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. L. Medyantseva, et al., Modern Methods of Testing Planarity [in Russian], VNIIKI, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.B. D. Nikitin and B. D. Nechetskii, Testing Rectilinearity and Planarity in Machine Design [in Russian], ÉNIMS, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Levin et al., Opt. Mekh. Promst, No. 12 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.B. M. Levin, N. G. Seregin, Inventor's Certificate No. 224816, Byull. Izobr., No. 2 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Leonov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 11 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Leonov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 9 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.L. I. Medyanteva, et al., Testing the Rectilinearity and Planarity of Surfaces [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.Manual on Process Testing in Machine Manufacture [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow-Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.Metal Worker's Manual, Vol. 2 [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979