Calculation of a laminar axial flow of a nonlinear viscoplastic medium in an annular channel
- 26 Downloads
We calculate the fundamental field and integral characteristics (velocity profiles, tangential stresses, outflow rate, pressure loss, boundaries of the quasirigid core) for a nonlinear viscoplastic Cesson medium in stationary stabilized flow in a coaxially cylindrical channel.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Velocity Profile Tangential Stress Pressure Loss Integral Characteristic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. P. Shul'man, Heat and Mass Transfer in Rheological Systems [in Russian], Vol. 3, Minsk (1968), p. 116.Google Scholar
- 2.Z. P. Shul'man, Convective Heat and Mass Transfer Studies [in Russian], Vol. 10, Minsk (1968), p. 3.Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Fredricson and R. B. Bird, Ind. Engng. Chenu,59, 347 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Lykov, S. A. Bostandzhiyan, and Z. P. Shul'man, Theoretical and Applied Rheology, Transactions of the Conference on the Physicochemical Mechanics of Disperse Materials [in Russian], Minsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.W. M. Laird, Ind. Engng. Chem.,49, 138 (1957).Google Scholar