Use of the regular regime for the investigation of the thermal conductivity of liquid freons
- 15 Downloads
A description is given of an experimental apparatus to determine the thermal conductivity of liquids and gases at various pressures and temperatures by the method of the regular regime. A formula for calculating the thermal conductivity from experimental measurements has been obtained.
KeywordsThermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Experimental Measurement Regular Regime
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. F. Golubev, Teploenergetika, no. 12, 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Kondratev, The Regular Thermal Regime [in Russian], GITTI, 1954.Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Kaganov. ZhTF, 28, no. 11, 1958.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Challoner and R. Powell, Proc. Roy. Soc., A 238, no. 1212, 1956.Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Cherneeva, Kholodil'naya tekhnika, no. 3, 1953.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Challoner and R. Powell, Proc. X Intern. Congress of Refrigeration, Copenhagen, vol. 2, no. 7, 1959.Google Scholar