Convective heat and mass transfer in the nonadiabatic evaporation of volatile liquids from a porous plate
This paper describes the apparatus, the experimental procedure, and the calculation of the characteristics of convective heat and mass transfer in the nonadiabatic evap oration of volatile liquids into a boundary layer from a flat porous plate situated longitudinally in a turbulent flow of air.
KeywordsEvap Oration Boundary Layer Mass Transfer Statistical Physic Convective Heat
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. M. Smol'skii, Z. P. Shul'man, and B. I. Fedorov, collection: Heat and Mass Transfer Between Bodies and Surroundings [in Russian], Minsk, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Luikov, IFZh, no. 11, 1962.Google Scholar
- 3.P. N. Romanenko, V. N. Kharchenko, and Yu. P. Semenov, IFZh [Journal of Engineering Physics], no. 6, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Isachenko and V. V. Vzorov, Teploenergetika,9, no. 1, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.B. I. Fedorov, IFZh, no. 1, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.Yoshida Tetsuo and Tsutomu Hyodo, Chem. Ind., no. 7, Japan, 1958.Google Scholar
- 7.A. B. Verzhinskaya and R. Sh. Vainberg, IFZh [Journal of Engineering Physics], 12, no. 1, 1967.Google Scholar
- 8.A. B. Ambrazyavichus and A. A. Zhukauskas, Trudy AN LitSSR, seriya B3 (19), 1959.Google Scholar
- 9.E. Eckert and R. Drake, Heat and Mass Transfer [Russian translation], Gosenergoizdat, 1961.Google Scholar
- 10.B. I. Fedorov, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Minsk, 1964.Google Scholar