Convective heat and mass transfer in the nonadiabatic evaporation of volatile liquids from a porous plate
- 29 Downloads
This paper describes the apparatus, the experimental procedure, and the calculation of the characteristics of convective heat and mass transfer in the nonadiabatic evap oration of volatile liquids into a boundary layer from a flat porous plate situated longitudinally in a turbulent flow of air.
KeywordsEvap Oration Boundary Layer Mass Transfer Statistical Physic Convective Heat
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. M. Smol'skii, Z. P. Shul'man, and B. I. Fedorov, collection: Heat and Mass Transfer Between Bodies and Surroundings [in Russian], Minsk, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Luikov, IFZh, no. 11, 1962.Google Scholar
- 3.P. N. Romanenko, V. N. Kharchenko, and Yu. P. Semenov, IFZh [Journal of Engineering Physics], no. 6, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Isachenko and V. V. Vzorov, Teploenergetika,9, no. 1, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.B. I. Fedorov, IFZh, no. 1, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.Yoshida Tetsuo and Tsutomu Hyodo, Chem. Ind., no. 7, Japan, 1958.Google Scholar
- 7.A. B. Verzhinskaya and R. Sh. Vainberg, IFZh [Journal of Engineering Physics], 12, no. 1, 1967.Google Scholar
- 8.A. B. Ambrazyavichus and A. A. Zhukauskas, Trudy AN LitSSR, seriya B3 (19), 1959.Google Scholar
- 9.E. Eckert and R. Drake, Heat and Mass Transfer [Russian translation], Gosenergoizdat, 1961.Google Scholar
- 10.B. I. Fedorov, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Minsk, 1964.Google Scholar