Direct methods of solving linear reverse heat-conduction problems
- 23 Downloads
Approximate analytical methods are proposed for solving reverse heat-conduction problems for the case of a semiinfinitely large body and a plane layer with movable or stationary boundaries. The applicability limits of the results are evaluated.
KeywordsStationary Boundary Statistical Physic Large Body Plane Layer Applicability Limit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.O. M. Alifanov, in: Studies of Convective Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], B. M. Smol'skii (editor), Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.J. V. Beck, ASME Paper No. HT-46 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.G. T. Aldoshin, A. S. Golosov, and V. I. Zhuk, Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 8, Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Vysshaya Skhola, Minsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.Deverall, Heat Transmission, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.Kirchhoff, Rocket Engineering, No. 5 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.O. M. Alifanov, Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 8, Minsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.O. M. Alifanov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,23, No. 6 (1972).Google Scholar