Solution of heat-conduction problems with variable thermophysical properties by the method of nets
- 19 Downloads
The paper presents the numerical solution of a two-dimensional heat-conduction problem for an infinite bar with a square cross-section, temperature-dependent thermophysical properties and radiant heat transfer at the surface.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Radiant Heat Thermophysical Property Radiant Heat Transfer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. P. Yushkov, Trudy Instituta Energetiki AN BSSR, vol. 6, 1958.Google Scholar
- 2.Thermophysical Properties of Materials [in Russian], handbook ed., N. B. Vargaftik, GEI, 1956.Google Scholar
- 3.E. P. Blokhin, et al., Tr. VNIIMT, no. 10, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Saul'ev, Integration of Equations of Parabolic Type by the Method of Nets fin Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1960.Google Scholar
- 5.D. Yu. Panov, Handbook for the Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, 1943.Google Scholar
- 6.E. C. Du Fort and S. P. Frankel, Math. Tables and Other Aids Comput., 7, 43, (21), 1953.Google Scholar